Divi can take your office to new heights for less. From open plan to private workspaces, Divi can bring your vision to life.
AIS Divi Technical Information
Panel Frames & Tiles.
- Available in permanent monolithic, segmented, glass and stack configurations.
- Panels are 2” thick, with tackable core option.
- Panel frames are constructed of an OSB wood frame with fiberboard skin and honeycomb interior.
- Frames available in 42”, 50”, 66”, and 82” heights.
- 16” High Glass or Solid Stack Kit available. Cannot be double stacked, and are non-load bearing.
- Tiles are pressure fit between left and right vertical channels, and are progressive, factory installed, pre-configured, starting from the bottom up. No tools or hardware are required for installation or removal.
- Tile options include: fabric, glass, laminate and whiteboard.
- ADA door panel options available.
Electrical / Data Management:
- Base power raceway with lateral routing at the base only, and no vertical routing capabilities.
- Lay-In base raceway.
- 8 wire, 4 circuit electrical system standard, with 2×2 capability.
- Electrical includes the option to pass from a powered panel thru a non powered panel into a powered panel with a pass-through jumper extender.
- Power ways can be removed in the field without having to disassemble the panel.
- Dedicated 3×2 in. cross-section at the base of the panel only for data cables.
- Worksurfaces are 1 1/16” Vertical Grade high pressure laminate and 1 1/18” Thermally Fused & Horizontal grade high pressure laminate, with 3 edge detail configurations
- Pedestals constructed of 20 gauge steel, available in depths of 24” and 30” deep, and pass ANSI/BIFMA testing for load weight capacity.
- DiVi is on GSA Schedule, and meets all the ANSI/BIFMA, fire testing, and other criteria contained therein to be on GSA schedule.
- Product comes with Lifetime Warranty for manufacturer’s defects.
- 10 day QuickShip option, with a minimum of 125 standard fabrics, 30 standard laminates, and 9 paint options on quick ship program. Quick ship available for orders up to 200 workstations. Maximum lead time may not exceed 4 weeks, or 20 working days for any cataloged Divi product line.